If you missed the meeting tonight, please sign up for events here. I hope to see you at an upcoming event!
Monday. June 2nd 2014. MU Smith Room, 10pm – 11pm
Interested in volunteering with us or have any questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
Freakin’ Awesome Friday (FAF)
Friday, May 30th 2014. 4pm – 6pm. Fielder Room (2nd Floor of the MU)
Help us pack our baby packs up to be shipped to Brazil! Our last Freakin’ Awesome Friday of the year.
Shoot an e-mail to email@example.com for any questions regarding fundraisers and all monetary business!
Lemon Bars Bake Sale
Thursday, May 29th and, Friday, 30th 2014. MU Picnic Tables 10am – 4pm.
Stop by the MU for a quick snack break in between classes and support your lovely finance directors as well as the club of course. Try out these lovely lemon bars handmade by yours truly and stick around to hang out .
Sweet & Shavery
Want to meet new people and make lasting friendships? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
End of the Year BBQ
Saturday, May 31st, 2014. Oxford Circle Park. 11am – 2pm. (Near Quarto)
Come join us for our annual end of the year barbeque. We’ll be enjoying the warm weather, playing games, and eating through our final’s week stress. Relax and have fun with Rotaract before the end of the year.
Hang out with your Mentor/Mentee before the end of the year approaches!!
Want to get started in the professional world? Contact email@example.com!
Contact Carol if you want to be added to the database. Open to paid members.
Do you want an opportunity to shadow a Rotarian? Let us know and we’ll try to get you in touch with a Rotarian who is in your field of interest.
Ubisoft – PR Intern
– Major: Business/Managerial Economics, Social Sciences and Humanities/Communication
– San Francisco, 20-30 hours a week for 10-12 weeks
– Perform administrative and clerical duties including research projects, media database management and product mailings
– Collect and prepare press clips and coverage reports
– Maintain editorial calendars, and prepare written material under staff supervision
– Provide logistic support for meetings and press events, prepare schedules and follow-up contact
AJL ID#: 779154
Museum Assistant SAII
– Department of Native American Studies
– Must be eligible for work study, 5-10 hours a week, $8.25
– Monitor museum during exhibitions
– Act as receptionist and security
– Assist Curator with exhibit installations
– Assist in production of special events (receptions, workshops, lectures)
AJL ID#: 779340
Translational Epilepsy Summer Research Internship
– Lab assistance in research examining epilepsy drug development
– Minimum of 3 contiguous hours twice a week (three times preferred), 20-25 hours a week in SUMMER
– Should be familiar with basic lab skills, not required
– Organization skills and ability to learn new software
– email to Dr. Lossin (check AJL for all required material)
AJL ID#: 779183
Food and Cooking Education Intern
– Second year or higher, studying Nutrition
– Apps due June 2, Interview for fall held June 6
– Work with student coordinators to bring cooking programs to UC Davis community in DC and other campus venues
– Attend weekly meeting
– Volunteer position compensated with meal in DC for each 2 hours logged, plus a meal for each shift
Want to learn more? Publicity would love to hear from you! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
Newsletter Listserv Sign-up Link
Have a friend who’s interested in learning more about Rotaract, but who hasn’t signed up for listserv yet? Direct them to http://eepurl.com/g86Lk!
Like our page at /CampusRotaractClubofDavis
Join our group at https://www.facebook.com/
(This is optional, but recommended.)
-Free Rotaract lapel pin
-Discounted prices on t-shirts and special events
-BBQ socials and certain Fellowship events
-Be eligible for grand prizes in raffles and lotteries
-Have a guaranteed spot for Winter Retreat
-Job shadowing opportunities
-Personal resume and interview help
-Apply to be an officer in Spring Quarter
-Becoming one step closer to the Rotary family!
$15 for membership
$15 for shirt
*Please bring your money to the meeting or contact an officer. Checks are payable to Campus Rotaract Club of Davis.
Have pictures from events for us? E-mail email@example.com and let them know!
Check out our website!
Want to link Rotaract’s calendar with your own? Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Google calendar!
Check out pictures from Rotaract from this year and previous years: http://campusrotaractdavis.
Send us pictures!
Did you take pictures at an event? Send them to email@example.com
Follow us @CRC Davis | #crcdavis
Thank you again for your interest in the Campus Rotaract Club of Davis!